Array (  => November  => 28,  => 2022 )28November
- Wissenschafts- und Technologiepolitik
Responsible Robotics (RR-AI) Project Week
The Responsible Robotics (RR-AI) project week will take place from January 10-13, 2023 in the town of Garmisch-Partenkirchen. The aim of the project week is to bring together participants from various disciplines (engineering, the natural and social sciences, law) to learn about interdisciplinary collaboration in academic environments and work out a proposal for an interdisciplinary research project on topics around robotics and Artificial Intelligence (AI) in healthcare.
In order to participate, please register online and submit a brief motivation letter until December 18, 2022, that explains why you are interested in participating in the project week (one page, DINA4, Arial 11pt, spacing 1,5, justification) to firstname.lastname@example.org. No particular previous knowledge or expertise is required to participate. However, we will aim for a diverse composition of students in terms of disciplinary backgrounds. Applicants should make sure that their educational trajectory as well as their motivation to join the project week is explicit in the motivation letter to submit.
Important Dates and what to expect:
- December 18: The deadline for registration and submitting your brief motivation letter.
- December 20: We will have our online kick-off meeting, where all relevant information will be communicated to you.
- January 10: We will kick off with a Lego Serious Play® workshop
- January 11: We will visit the Forschungszentrum Geriatronik of the Munich Institute of Robotics and Machine Intelligence(MIRMI) and host a series of presentations and an expert panel discussion with guest speakers who work on topics around robotics and AI in healthcare
- January 12 + 13: It’s your turn! We want you to form your interdisciplinary groups to come up with a proposal on a topic related to robotics and AI in healthcare.