M.A. Jasmin Katharina Shokoui
Doktorandin / Doctoral CandidateInnovationsforschung
Jasmin Katharina Shokoui is a research associate and PhD-candidate at the Innovation, Society and Public Policy group. Her research focusses on the sociotechnical co-production of regional innovation cultures in quantum computing.
Previously, she worked as a research assistant at the chair for Science and Technology Policy and at Fortiss, the research institute of the Free State of Bavaria for software-intensive systems and as a junior researcher and teaching assistant at the IT University of Copenhagen.
She holds a Master’s degree in Responsibility in Science, Engineering and Technology (RESET) from TUM and a Bachelor’s degree in Sociology and Arts, Music and Theatre Studies from LMU Munich.
- Science, Technology and Society Studies
- Vanguard Visions
- Responsible Research and Innovation
- Schaffer, N., Engert, M., Sommer, G., Shokoui, J., Krcmar, H. (2021). The Digitized Ecosystem of Tourism in Europe: Current Trends and Implications. In: Wörndl, W., Koo, C., Stienmetz, J.L. (eds) Information and Communication Technologies in Tourism 2021. Springer, Cham. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-65785-7_34
- Practicing Research in STS
- Deutsche Gesellschaft für Soziologie (DGS)
- Max Weber Programme
- Elite Network of Bavaria
- Candidate Select Talent Pool (CASE)