M.Sc. Federica Pepponi
Federica Pepponi is a Research Associate at the Innovation, Society & Public Policy group. Her work focuses on European innovation cultures and co-creation practices in Robotics. In her thesis she investigates the implementations and outcomes of new instruments of governance in FP7 coordination actions. She analyses how notions of robotics innovation are co-produced with the visions of social transformation and Europe-making reflected by research and innovation transnational initiatives.
Since 2014, she manages EU-funded projects at the Chair of Robotics, Artificial Intelligence and Real-time Systems at TUM. Federica holds a Master’s degree in International Entrepreneurship and Management from Insubria University and a Bachelor’s degree in Economics and Finance from Bocconi University.
- National and institutional Innovation Cultures
- Science, Technology, and Innovation Policy
- Governance of Research and Innovation in transnational settings
- Co-production and co-creation of Science, Technology and Society
- Sociotechnical imaginaries and futures