- 24 Mai 2018
Panel Discussion and Kick-off of the EU-Horizon 2020 Project SCALINGS
24 Mai 2018
Panel Discussion and Kick-off of the EU-Horizon 2020 Project SCALINGS – Scaling up Co-Creation: Avenues and Limits for Integrating Society in Science and Innovation
How is innovation changing in Europe? Which role will co-creation and open innovation practices play in the future? How does innovation differ across regions, cultures, and technical domains? What does it mean conduct innovation responsibly and collaboratively with many stakeholders?
This event will bring together leading innovation experts from academia, industry, government, and civil society to discuss the future of innovation in Europe and the opportunities and challenges for including society in science and innovation. The event marks the kick-off of the new EU flagship project “SCALINGS,” which is being coordinated at TU Munich.
Thursday, 24th May 2018, 16:30 – 18:30
Vorhoelzer Forum – TU Munich (Arcisstr. 21, 5th Floor)
Welcome & Introduction:
- Prof. Dr. Sebastian Pfotenhauer (SCALINGS coordinator, TUM MCTS/School of Management, TUM)
- Prof. Dr. Claudia Peus (TUM Senior Vice President, Chair of Research and Science Management, TUM)
- Dr. Reinhard Lafrenz (Secretary General, euRobotics)
- Dr. Kyriaki Papageorgiou (Inst. for Innovation and Knowledge Management, ESADE)
- Prof. Dr. Isabelle Reymen (Director TU/e Innovation Space, Professor of Design of Innovation Ecosystems, TU Eindhoven)
- Dr. Jack Stilgoe (Social Studies of Science, “Responsible Innovation,” University College London)
- Prof. Dr. Christopher Tucci (Professor of Management of Technology, EPFL)
The event will be followed by reception. Drinks and snacks will be served.
For questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.