Array (  => August  => 23,  => 2023 )23August
- Science and Technology Policy
- MCTS News
- Job Listings
Open position as research/teaching assistant
The professorship for Science and Technology Policy at the Department of Science, Technology and Society is searching for a research/teaching assistant. The position will be filled from the start of the winter semester.
- Supporting the professorship in research and teaching. Tasks may include but are not limited to conducting online research, transcribing interviews (German & English), compiling literature reviews, literature management, supporting in organizing academic events, support in preparing and administrating teaching courses.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Very good English language skills (spoken and written)
- Very good German language skills (spoken and written)
- Former transcription experience is advantageous
- Enrollment in a Bachelor or Master study program at the TUM or another university
- Interest in interdisciplinary work, in particular at the interface of the social sciences and the life sciences
- Ability to work in a structured manner and to complete assigned tasks independently and in a timely manner
- Reliability and accuracy
- Physical presence in Munich
- The working hours will be 7-10 hours per week.
Start and Duration of Employment
- Start: as soon as possible.
- The duration of employment will be discussed as part of the job interview.
Interested? Please email your CV and a one-page motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org until September 15, 2023.
TUM | Department of Science, Technology and Society
Data Protection Information: