Array (  => February  => 8,  => 2021 )08February
- Law, Science and Technology
- Job Listings
Student Assistant (m/f/d) for 8 hrs/week at the Professorship for Law, Science and Technology (Prof. Dr. Christian Djeffal)
Are you curious about…
…how technology changes society? How new technologies give rise to new hopes and new fears? How technology relates to law and society? How we can make these meetingpoints visible and explore and analyse them? Then join our team at the Professorship for Law, Science and Technology of Prof. Dr. Christian Djeffal. Use your skills in this interdisciplinay, international team to contribute to state of the art legal and socio-technical research at the interface of Law and Science and Technology Studies (STS).
- Enrolled in a social science or political science study program
- Interest in the interactions of society and technologies (artificial intelligence, Internet of Things, block chain, platforms)
- Proficient knowledge of English, additional language skills and IT skills are an advantage
- Soft skills (organisation, teamwork), high motivation and enthusiasm for research in the field of society and technology
- In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, working from home is currently possible. Physical presence would, however, be expected once the restrictrions on workplace interactions are lifted.
- Support for research projects through independent research contributions, collection and analysis of data and literature
- Working on practical projects, and supporting teaching activities of the professorship
- Supporting the professorship through organisational and administrative tasks
You will participate in exciting research projects in a unique interdisciplinary environment. You will have a workplace on our inner-city campus where you will work side-byside with lawyers, social scientists and researchers from the humanities. You will learn about our current research activities and get an opportunity to broaden your horizon, engaging in state of the art interdisciplinary research in a vibrant, international environment.
We look forward to receiving your application documents, stating your earliest possible starting date (CV, letter of motivation, relevant copies of certificates). Please send them by 23rd February 2021 via email with the subject “Application for Student Employee Professorship Law, Science and Technology” in a pdf file to: email@example.com
If you have any questions, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
The TU Munich aims to increase the proportion of women. Qualified women are therefore strongly encouraged to apply. Severely disabled persons will be given preference if they are equally qualified.
Technical University Munich
Munich Center for Technology in Society (MCTS)
Prof. Dr. Christian Djeffal
Augustenstrasse 46, 80333 Munich
Phone +49 89 289 29235
Note on data protection:
When applying for a job at the Technische Universität München (TUM), you are transmitting personal data. Please note our data protection information according to article 13 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) for the collection and processing of personal data in the context of your application http://go.tum.de/554159. By submitting your application, you confirm that you have taken note of the data protection information of TUM.