M.A. Luise Ruge
Doctoral CandidateInnovation Research
As part of the research project “Understanding Regional Innovation Cultures,” Luise Ruge is currently doing her Ph.D. on issues of innovation in local governments and public innovation labs.
In 2018 Luise Ruge joined the Chair of Innovation Research as a research assistant. Previously, she worked there as a student assistant in the research project “Traveling Imaginaries of Innovation.” After a Bachelor of Political Science and Sustainability Science at Leuphana University Lüneburg, she completed a Master of Science and Technology Studies at TU Munich. In 2020, Luise Ruge was a Visiting Research Fellow at the Harvard Kennedy School of Government as part of the Program on Science, Technology & Society (STS).
Science and Technology Studies
- Regional Innovation Cultures
- Co-production and co-creation of science, technology and society
- Sociotechnical imaginaries, futures
- Understanding Regional Innovation Cultures
- EASST – European Association for the Study of Science and Technology
- Doctoral Scholarship of the Heinrich-Böll-Foundation