Array (  => September  => 14,  => 2022 )14September
- Science and Technology Policy
- Job Listings
Open positions as research/teaching assistant for new teaching format
The professorship for Science and Technology Policy at the TUM School of Social Sciences and Technology, Department of STS, is seeking support from several student assistants as part of the Responsible Robotics (RR-AI) Project Week for the upcoming winter semester.
- Organizational support in creating and implementating a new, interdisciplinary teaching format for the upcoming winter term 2022/23 as part of the TUM Project Weeks.
- Coordination of service providers and participant groups as well as technical and logistical support for the in-person event of the teaching format in January 2023 in Garmisch-Partenkirchen.
Qualifications and requirements
- Very good English language skills
- Very good German language skills
- Experience in dealing with service providers and organizing events
- Enrollment in a Bachelor or Master study program at the TUM or another university
- Interest in scientific work with an interdisciplinary focus, especially at the interface between social sciences, engineering and life sciences
- Ability to work in a structured, time-efficient manner and to independently implement assigned tasks
- Reliability and accuracy
- Physical presence in Munich
The working hours will be 7-10 hours per week.
Start and duration of employment
- Start: From 1. October 2022
- Contract duration: 6 months (WS22/23)
Interested? Please send an email with your CV and a one-page letter of motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org until September 30, 2022.
Information on data protection:
When applying for a position at the Technical University of Munich (TUM), you are submitting personal data. Please refer to our data protection information in accordance with Art. 13 of the General Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO) regarding the collection and processing of personal data in the context of your application http://go.tum.de/554159. By submitting your application, you confirm that you have taken note of the TUM data protection information.