Array (  => July  => 20,  => 2020 )20July
- Science and Technology Policy
- MCTS News
- Job Listings
Open position as research/teaching assistant
The professorship for Science and Technology Policy at the Munich Center for Technology in Society (MCTS) is searching for a research/teaching assistant. The position is to be filled as soon as possible.
- Transcription of interviews from research projects conducted at the professorship
- Support with organization of events
- Support scientific research and data collection
Qualifications and requirements
- Former transcription experience advantageous
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Language Skills:
- Beneficial: excellent English and German language skills
- Necessary: excellent English or German language skills
- Enrollment in a Bachelor or Master study program at the TUM or another university
- Interest in interdisciplinary work, in particular at the interface of the social sciences and the life sciences
- Ability to work in a structured manner and to complete assigned tasks independently and in a timely manner
- Reliability and accuracy
The working hours will be 7-9 hours per week.
Start and duration of employment
- Start: as soon as possible.
- The duration of employment will be discussed as part of the job interview.
Interested? Please send an email with your CV and a one-page letter of motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org until August 7, 2020