Array (  => October  => 25,  => 2022 )25October
- Job Listings
Open position as research/teaching assistant
The professorship for Science and Technology Policy at the Munich Center for Technology in Society (MCTS) is searching for a research/teaching assistant. The position is to be filled as soon as possible.
- Supporting the professorship in research and teaching, particularly in transcribing interviews in German
Potential Additional Tasks
- conducting online research, compiling literature reviews, literature management, support in organizing academic events, support in preparing and administrating teaching courses, etc.
Qualifications and requirements
- Very good German language skills (spoken and written)
- Very good English language skills (spoken and written)
- Former transcription experience advantageous
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Enrollment in a Bachelor or Master study program at the TUM or another university
- Interest in interdisciplinary work, particularly at the interface of the social sciences and the life sciences
- Ability to work in a structured manner and to complete assigned tasks independently and timely
- Reliability and accuracy
- Physical presence in Munich
The working hours will be 7-10 hours per week.
Start and duration of employment
- Start: as soon as possible.
- The duration of employment will be discussed as part of the job interview.
Interested? Please send an email with your CV and a one-page letter of motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org until December 5, 2022.