Array (  => August  => 5,  => 2022 )05August
- Science and Technology Policy
- Job Listings
Open position as research/teaching assistant
The professorship for Science and Technology Policy at the Munich Center for Technology in Society (MCTS) is searching for a research/teaching assistant. The position is to be filled as soon as possible.
- Supporting the professorship in research and teaching, particularly in transcribing interviews (German and English) as well as conducting online research, compiling literature reviews, literature management, support in organizing academic events, support in preparing and administrating teaching courses, etc.
Qualifications and requirements
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Very good English language skills (spoken and written)
- Very good German language skills (spoken and written)
- Former transcription experience advantageous
- Enrollment in a Bachelor or Master study program at the TUM or another university
- Interest in interdisciplinary work, particularly at the interface of the social sciences and the life sciences
- Ability to work in a structured manner and to complete assigned tasks independently and timely
- Reliability and accuracy
- Physical presence in Munich
The working hours will be 7-10 hours per week.
Start and duration of employment
- Start: as soon as possible.
- The duration of employment will be discussed as part of the job interview.
Interested? Please send an email with your CV and a one-page letter of motivation to email@example.com until September 05, 2022.